***This article was submitted and is in no way corroborated by JMG. There are unproven allegations***
Want to share with the public especially returning residents and persons building in upper St Andrew not to do business with CON-tractor called TOBY from Barbican Avenue. Known to target clients building in upper St Andrew communities as he claims not do business with anyone below HWT. He introduces himself as the friendly, caring CON-tractor providing estimates below cost for listed building companies. Clients are attracted to his relatively low cost and he takes potential clients to view houses he has already built usually large houses in Cherry Gardens, Beverly Hills, Stony Hill, Smokeyvale, Norbrook.
He then rob customers by buying more material than needed for the building, taking the “extras” and often tell clients not to use a Quantity Surveyor. He has stolen enough material to build his apartment complex on Mannings Hill Road near Guava Gap. But his time is near… will not say anymore. Top 6 Clients recently affected where he stolen building materials in order of value;
- Businesswoman from Innswood, Stony Hill – stole most of her material bought claiming site was robbed.
- Jehovah Witness Couple from Smokeyvale – milked this returning resident couple for about 2 years for a renovation.
- Car Dealer in Portmore house in Norbrook – collude with every subcontractor and pad bills up to 100% for fixtures and material.
- Medical Complex on Ardenne Road – padded bills until Quantity Surveyor intervened
- Banker lady from Smokeyvale – stole boards for roof, electrical wires and 40ft container
- Interior Decorator from Norbrook – amass large quantities of material from her for several years from several projects