(WXYZ) – A local woman faces a painful partial amputation of her butt and she blames a black market procedure that she claims is all the rage in Detroit.
Keke got silicone injections in her rear end and it all quickly went wrong. She also was diagnosed for septic shock and tests revealed that the silicone was industrial grade – a material similar to what you might find at Home Depot.
Keke paid about $1,000 for the procedure and says the doctor seemed very reassuring about the safety.
“Having a larger backside, ” she says, “is such a phenomenon here.”
“It was easy to get it done without fear,” she says.
Warning others is her priority now. She tells 7 Action News she had the same procedure done two years ago without complication, but that doctor is in jail for practicing without a license.
Now, Keke says she wants others to know, “It’s not real.”
Read more: http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/woman-infected-after-botched-silicone-injection#ixzz2WI7Qw5NG