This post is based on an email that was sent and in no way reflects the views and opinions of ''Met'' or To send in a story send your email to [email protected]
DISCLAIMER The views or opinions appearing on this blog are solely those of their respective authors. In no way do such posts represent the views, opinions or beliefs of "Met," or "Met" and will not assume liability for the opinions or statements, nor the accuracy of such statements, posted by users utilizing this blog to express themselves. Users are advised that false statements which are defamatory in nature may be subject to legal action, for which the user posting such statements will be personally liable for any damages or other liability, of any nature, arising out of the posting of such statements. Comments submitted to this blog may be edited to meet our format and space requirements. We also reserve the right to edit vulgar language and/or comments involving topics we may deem inappropriate for this web site. ****RULES**** 1. Debates and rebuttals are allowed but disrespectful curse-outs will prompt immediate BAN 2. Children are never to be discussed in a negative way 3. Personal information eg. workplace, status, home address are never to be posted in comments. 4. All are welcome but please exercise discretion when posting your comments , do not say anything about someone you wouldnt like to be said about you. 5. Do not deliberately LIE on someone here or send in any information based on your own personal vendetta. 6. If your picture was taken from a prior site eg. fimiyaad etc and posted on JMG, you cannot request its removal. 7. If you dont like this forum, please do not whine and wear us out, do yourself the favor of closing the screen- Thanks! . To send in a story send your email to :- [email protected]

10 comments to this article

  1. Anonymous

    on June 24, 2019 at 2:53 pm - Reply

    Yes ofcourse. As long as he pays taxes for the last three years. Do it now whether he paid or not.

  2. I have time today

    on June 24, 2019 at 3:03 pm - Reply

    Trumpet has changed the rules as far as that is concerned do your research first. Contact an immigration lawyer.

  3. Official Latty

    on June 24, 2019 at 3:08 pm - Reply

    Dah information here too likkle bit fi give yuh a answer… Age is just a number and dem cyaah tell yuh who fi love or who love you ….but wid immigration yuh neva know especially like how it set up now..mi nuh affi ask but it from what u wrote sounds like you’re much younger. Anyways you have rights and that’s what alot of ppl don’t know, and don’t think too because every case is different and u just won’t know sometimes if you hear the cases that go thru you would be shocked.

  4. Anonymous

    on June 24, 2019 at 3:21 pm - Reply

    Yes love go for it.

  5. Official Latty

    on June 24, 2019 at 3:48 pm - Reply

    Most man use di fantasy ting as escape route yes….but 1st ting: unnu married? If not, a smaddi yuh plan fi marrid? A him birthday one time ting him a ask fah??? Di questions can go on from now till a mawning. My opinion personally :nerd clears throat… Mi naaa bring nuh pussy come give my man fi fuck in front a my face afta mi nuh love him more dan how mi love me…him affi go gaaah road go get dat.. Yuh naaa gi mi nuh supligen fi suck an fuck nuh gal fi ur happiness a bumbo. Most googoo will seh but if mi bring een di girl him naaa go out deh go fuck….YES HE WILL. If mi ago touch ooman mek it be pan my hour or my pleasure not fi urs sorry!. But if yuh into dem tings an waah please yuh man an yuh find it exciting too den tuh each his own shit yeah.. But due tuh how me jealous mi cyaaah watch my man a fuck nuh gal wuss in front a me …nopes. Women must know dem worth obviously ur cousin is not comfortable with it or else she would jump with no questions nuh mek nobody mek yuh lower urself str88… If yuh nuh feel good bout it tell him Lick out yuh batty yuh will look a next man.

  6. Official Latty

    on June 24, 2019 at 3:50 pm - Reply

    :ngakak :ngakak Dwl :ngakak :ngakak :ngakak :ngakak :ngakak cho a di wrong post dis mi a comment under :ngakak [email protected] myself cho mane.. an mi give good advice eno mi affi go copy n paste lol.

  7. Anonymous

    on June 24, 2019 at 6:00 pm - Reply

    Sender, did you enter the US with an legitimate visa or can you prove how you enter the US? If you enter with a Visa, did you use your birth name? Were you ever deported and re-entered “illegally”?

    If no, your only hope is through some form of an asylum? But consult an immigration attorney (one that that is licensed and is not out to ripoff their clients).

  8. Anonymous

    on June 24, 2019 at 6:51 pm - Reply

    Go on the US immigration web site and educate yourself on the eligibility criterion for spouse of a US citizen. A lawyer can only tell you what the law is, therefore get the information for free and save yourself some money.


    on June 24, 2019 at 6:52 pm - Reply

    Latty no drink nooo more ok dwl same so tx meant fi sweet heart reach WIFE happen daily

  10. Anonymous

    on June 24, 2019 at 11:14 pm - Reply

    Stop trying to use ppl for status. Hope you get catch


Leave a Reply

[+] kaskus emoticons nartzco

Current day month [email protected] *