This post is based on an email that was sent and in no way reflects the views and opinions of ''Met'' or To send in a story send your email to [email protected]


Good morning:
My name is Reshemah Lawes and this is a picture of my daughter Marshanay Woodbine. Last October her father picked her up at the gate and since then has refused to return her. While I was pregnant, I went through a lot as this man refused to help me. I had to do everything on my own for years, it was in 2015 that he told me he wanted to add his name to her birth certificate cause he wanted to get her visa. I tried to put him on child support, he did nothing.
Now this man is taking me to court for my child, he told the judge he is the one who has been taking care of the child from birth, I have documents to prove otherwise ( pictures/report cards) but d judge refuse to see me evidence and allows him to keep the child until our next court date May 27. The order is for me to see the child for 4 hr every Friday and I have not seen or spoken to my child. I am worried for my daughter, has she is not use to this man, every time she is to go around him she usually cries and is always saying she doesnt want to go back. I usually encourage her as I wanted her to have a relationship with her dad. I have been to numerous police stations, they have said they cant help me because he is her father. I cannot afford a lawyer and legal aids arent as free as people say. I have not been able to sleep, I cant eat and I cry everyday. I am not the only person that is affected, my two other daughters are as well. This man says he is untouchable every time try to call its a bagga badwords in my ears. Every Friday I turn up at sovereign and he does not show up. He is the owner of J&J Garage. I need help


DISCLAIMER The views or opinions appearing on this blog are solely those of their respective authors. In no way do such posts represent the views, opinions or beliefs of "Met," or "Met" and will not assume liability for the opinions or statements, nor the accuracy of such statements, posted by users utilizing this blog to express themselves. Users are advised that false statements which are defamatory in nature may be subject to legal action, for which the user posting such statements will be personally liable for any damages or other liability, of any nature, arising out of the posting of such statements. Comments submitted to this blog may be edited to meet our format and space requirements. We also reserve the right to edit vulgar language and/or comments involving topics we may deem inappropriate for this web site. ****RULES**** 1. Debates and rebuttals are allowed but disrespectful curse-outs will prompt immediate BAN 2. Children are never to be discussed in a negative way 3. Personal information eg. workplace, status, home address are never to be posted in comments. 4. All are welcome but please exercise discretion when posting your comments , do not say anything about someone you wouldnt like to be said about you. 5. Do not deliberately LIE on someone here or send in any information based on your own personal vendetta. 6. If your picture was taken from a prior site eg. fimiyaad etc and posted on JMG, you cannot request its removal. 7. If you dont like this forum, please do not whine and wear us out, do yourself the favor of closing the screen- Thanks! . To send in a story send your email to :- [email protected]

11 comments to this article

  1. Anonymous

    on April 19, 2019 at 4:21 pm - Reply

    This is your side of the story we need to hear the other side to know whats really going on.

  2. Bbg

    on April 19, 2019 at 7:08 pm - Reply

    Legal Aid does work. Go to the office on Harbour Street ..Air J bldg

  3. johnnybegood

    on April 19, 2019 at 9:19 pm - Reply

    Sad if true. Poor kid. But I bet if you get a chance fi breed again fi another money man yuh do it.

    Sometimes women need to think twice before having kids for two-three and four different baby fathers. Some of onnu sick stomach. Exposing kids to multiple men – bout rass UNCLE.

    Many times when I meet women who want to give it up, and they already have 2-3 kids – just pure MAN AND WOMAN carelessness.

    Go easy pon di love of buddy and think about the children. As mi always say, onnu a gatekeepers – onnu decide if children come out or not.

    • Anonymous

      on April 20, 2019 at 12:08 am - Reply

      Johnny wtf are you talking about??? You are all over the place with your response. Just keep quiet…

      • Anonymous

        on April 20, 2019 at 4:29 am - Reply

        I bet yuh any money yuh have at least 4 kids with 4 different fathers? You rass Jamaican women can breed quick like rabbit, while sexing multiple men during the same time period. No wonder it becomes a lottery system to identify the father.

        Real careless set of women. Even when the man put on a condom unit want them to take it off bout unnuh allergic to rubbers.

        • Anonymous

          on April 21, 2019 at 7:07 am - Reply

          I bet any money that you need fi tek some Midol, say a prayer and go to sleep. You always ova yah a cuss Jamaican women but u need fi cuss u mumma and her condemn hole. How dare she bring yuh she should have swallowed you dutty germs. You mumma mussi have 10 pickney wid 10 different man and you were the last one. So choo yuh come partially retarded yuh neva get much tender loving care dutty bwoy. Go Tek it out Pon har pu$$yhole.

  4. Anonymous

    on April 19, 2019 at 9:28 pm - Reply

    Sigh, It sounds like your were playing some type of game and got played instead. It sound like yuh knowingly breed fi people man and although he is willing to do the right thing and take care of his child, him not willing to contribute to your household I.e. other children. Or maybe he genuinely thinks he can give the child a better life if he has custody. Him taking you to court has led to you being able to see your child again,it’s a start. I’m sure the judge will award you more time if he sees fit. Nobody here can overrule a family court ruling. And you putting this in the public can damage your case. He has custody of the child and is taking you to court, the police or court cannot just accept your story that he only had the child for a year and not from birth and they have a right to reject your ‘evidence’ if it cannot prove conclusive either. ‘possession is 9/10th of the law’, if you had the child and had taken him to court, the judge would not automatically give him custody if he said the same things you said and whether he had one or ten other children, he would still have to pay child support for your one, so where is the injustice if he ask the court to award child support? I’m sure it’s hard not having your child around but just focus on building a cordial relationship with the dad and hopefully you and your daughter can have a good relationship whatever the court decides.

  5. Legal Advise

    on April 19, 2019 at 11:19 pm - Reply

    You need a lawyer urgently because stating your matter of this forum will not assist you in court especially as it relates to tendering your hearsay documents into evidence.

  6. Anonymous

    on April 20, 2019 at 12:15 am - Reply

    Miss I don’t feel sorry for you, only the child. Your child kept telling you she didn’t want to go back over there. Instead of taking the time to find out why she didn’t want to go you kept forcing her to go. You should’ve listened to your daughters cry. Children have a good judge of character.

  7. Anonymous

    on April 20, 2019 at 12:33 am - Reply

    I have see this happen before , I believe you . Get a lawyer plz

  8. Popskull

    on April 20, 2019 at 7:51 pm - Reply

    I am a man, but trust me, this is one of the worst men around, he has done so much and pay to have so much done to women he dated. KMFT! His babymother in Savlamar, can write a book about his wickedness. Lady just be careful cause this man is evil. One of his brothers named BIGS was killed by his cronies some years ago.

Leave a Reply

[+] kaskus emoticons nartzco

Current day month [email protected] *