1.Hi how are you?
I am fine, thank God fi life.
2. For the record could you please you state your name ?
Owen Clarke a.k.a Roy Fowl/Father Fowl.
3. Let me first say it is a pleasure to have you on JMG/Pinkwall, how do you feel ?
Me good and is my pleasure being here as me always a hear and read yu updates
4.You have been in Jamaica after being incarcerated in England, how did it feel when you arrived?
Me was happy fi be home and just glad that mi time in prison was over. After 7 years incarcerated I was looking forward to be next to a naked woman, not to mention the sex.
5. How have things changed ?
When me get out Jamaica was a changed place, me couldn’t believe the airport look so good, the country was more developed and prices were very high. Before me leave 2k could full me tank now is 8k fi do dat
6. Do you have any regrets about the way in which you lived your life?
No regrets, prison mek me a better man. Me never waste no time there, just educate meself & working out hard in the gym .Bcuz me plan that when me get out me going have nuff gyal fi bun. So me mek sure keep the body fit & the brain kicking. Me just stay focus and be positive bcuz me know the time must done as them couldn’t hold back the time.
7. What would you change about the past?
Me could a stop sooner but u know money is a disease so the more me get the more me want & u know that to. But as me say no regrets & life goes on bcuz me do me time fi the crime.
8. How many children do you have and how did your incarceration impact them?
Me have 8 kids, 2 in England, 1 in Canada, 1 in America & the other 4 in Jamaica. Well it did hard especially as me did just get three kids who would not know me bcuz them did young when me go prison. None a them no grow wid me but they all love me so much so I have to respect the mothers bcuz if them never talk good about me the kids them wouldn’t love me so much. Me see myself as a good father as I spend as much time with them now as I possibly can with them and I also take care of them. I’m their role model to how them love me but I would want them to follow in my footsteps so I mek sure send them to good school and talk to dem. I let dem know this is not the road to travel.
9. Most men who have been deported to Jamaica have seemed to fall on hard times, from your appearances it seems as if your life is well. How have you managed to keep up?
10. Scotland Yard, mentioned in a documentary that your organization was big but there were few incidences of violence and no one was killed by you. How did you achieve this?
Well me not a violent man, me know what I was doing was wrong but me do it fi get the good out of it, me never send nuh gun come Jamaica, me never buy nuh man nuh shot and nuh man couldn’t come a mi yard come beg me money fi buy nuh gun or bullet else me run them out a me yard no matter how bad them claim dem is. Me is a man go anywhere in Jamaica, me nuh look behind me, me is not a gansta me is a moggler. Me love life & the girls and me is a people person.
11. What made you remain in it for so many years?
The money, the lifestyle and the gyal dem. As me say before, the more u get is the more u want.
12. Did you really purchase suits for 10,000 pounds?
Yeah me wear dere things but that a jus exaggeration
13. Are you in a relationship?
Of-course I am
14. Will you ever get married?
Me married already but me a live my life and she a live fi her. She live in England and yuh dun know the overseas relationship naw go work bcuz me haffi enjoy miself as a one life me have and me affi live it to the fullest. Me could a get 35years in prison & God mek me only do 7 so me naw watch no man me just a live and enjoy miself, so me nuh hide from picture or video, me do wah mek me happy.
15.Recently , two very popular Jamaicans were incarcerated do you have any words of advice/encouragement to give them?
Well all me would a say is just stay strong a nuh dead dem dead as me say before them caan stop the time so one day dem will be out and just tell demself say a time put dem in so time will get dem out.
16. Do you think they could have done things differently?
Well me caan say that as dem alone know what dem do so only dem can ansa dat question. To each him own.
17. To a young man hoping to go abroad and hustle, what would you tell him?
Me would a say listen me things & times change, dem would a just a set up demself fi go jail. Authorities get more sophisticated & know all the tricks out there. So I would a tell dem fi stay in school learn all u can & mek sure u get a skill as is nuff other ways out there to mek a living.
18. What do you like about the Pinkwall and what don’t you like?
When me read all the stories bout me I laugh bcuz me love when the readers a dun me and most time nuff a the story dem nuh go so. Me nuh really see nothing weh me nuh like as me see pink wall as a fun thing. Girls me deh wid get upset when unnu talk bout dem and me just mek dem know if dem never important people wouldn’t talk. When unnu talk good dem laugh and then get vex when unnu a dun dem so me get fun out a dat to.
19. People often complain about how hard it is to survive in Jamaica, what do you think the government needs to change that would help its people?
This is a third world country and when it comes to money the government a gwaan like we is a first world country. So when people have dem money dem caan spend it freely dem fraid fi bank it bcuz when dem ready fi it is a big problem to get it. It seem the government just waan the money stay wid the rich people dem naaw create jobs fi poor people and wid the cos a living it hard fi poor people survive. Government need fi just free up the thing like Norman Manley and Bustamante time and things will be better.
20. Do you have any parties coming up, and what will be special about it this time around?
I have a cook out Jan 3rd and dat is a moggling cook out. Rite pon the British corner 8 Wavell Ave and its an annual event weh get bigger every year. We have food of all type so u can pick choose and refuse and as usual u know is my thing ;so celebrities from all over the world gonna be there. Big up uself and all u metters me know dem ago dun me afta this but afta this but me ready fi laugh.