This post is based on an email that was sent and in no way reflects the views and opinions of ''Met'' or To send in a story send your email to [email protected]


hello can y’all put up a guy for me plz ? my baby dad he’s a soldier but him not taking care of his child


DISCLAIMER The views or opinions appearing on this blog are solely those of their respective authors. In no way do such posts represent the views, opinions or beliefs of "Met," or "Met" and will not assume liability for the opinions or statements, nor the accuracy of such statements, posted by users utilizing this blog to express themselves. Users are advised that false statements which are defamatory in nature may be subject to legal action, for which the user posting such statements will be personally liable for any damages or other liability, of any nature, arising out of the posting of such statements. Comments submitted to this blog may be edited to meet our format and space requirements. We also reserve the right to edit vulgar language and/or comments involving topics we may deem inappropriate for this web site. ****RULES**** 1. Debates and rebuttals are allowed but disrespectful curse-outs will prompt immediate BAN 2. Children are never to be discussed in a negative way 3. Personal information eg. workplace, status, home address are never to be posted in comments. 4. All are welcome but please exercise discretion when posting your comments , do not say anything about someone you wouldnt like to be said about you. 5. Do not deliberately LIE on someone here or send in any information based on your own personal vendetta. 6. If your picture was taken from a prior site eg. fimiyaad etc and posted on JMG, you cannot request its removal. 7. If you dont like this forum, please do not whine and wear us out, do yourself the favor of closing the screen- Thanks! . To send in a story send your email to :- [email protected]

7 comments to this article

  1. Anonymous

    on March 11, 2019 at 11:56 am - Reply

    Put him on child support, and the army will draw it from his pay automatically….light work

  2. Anonymous

    on March 11, 2019 at 12:56 pm - Reply

    Find the closest army inspector general office in your state if you’re living in the US and report him. If you’re not in the US visit their website

  3. Anonymous

    on March 11, 2019 at 12:58 pm - Reply

    ma’am you can contact the US Army and find him. They will dock his pay for you, easy ever. JUst contact the base, ask for his first sergeant or commander and send them your proof and expect payment in a few months. Next.

  4. Ms. b

    on March 11, 2019 at 3:12 pm - Reply

    Go to US Embassy and be prepared to do DNA

    • Anonymous

      on March 11, 2019 at 8:55 pm - Reply

      DNA Ms. B? That might be a problem if the sender is Jamaican. Jamaican women are sooooo promiscuous that the likelihood of a DNA match to confirm paternity is slim-to-none. :2thumbup

  5. Official Latty

    on March 11, 2019 at 5:59 pm - Reply

    Den yuh nuh child support di pussyhole miss a wah??? Talk di cheut.

  6. Anonymous

    on March 13, 2019 at 12:14 am - Reply

    He will get in major problems with his chain of command. So try talkin to him first tell him u are going to contact his chain of command I.e his 1SG or Commander. That will definitely get the ball rolling. If he’s single and lives on the barracks he’s making little to nothing, base on his rank he’s only a PFC. (Private first class). If he’s married he makes a little more. Like I said tell him u are going to report him. That should be enuff to let him step up. He already know what time it is if u call em for real. #worthless

Leave a Reply

[+] kaskus emoticons nartzco

Current day month [email protected] *